Monday, April 14, 2014

Lacey Afternoons


Fridays after class, it is always nice to have lazy afternoons relaxing in the sunshine. These shorts can definitely be dressed up (try some wedges and a sheer button down), but I love using them as an easy outfit upgrade on days that leggings or workout shorts seem enticing. Paired with any basic tee, these shorts show that you have great style savvy even at the end of a long week. Just be sure that if the shirt is a little long, you tuck it in to avoid hiding your figure! Because I wore them to class, I added some necklaces, summery sandals, and a curly ponytail to keep the look comfortable enough for a long walk.




T-shirt: Brandy Melville
Shorts/Sandals: Target
Triangle Necklace: Brandy Melville
Monogram Necklace: Personalized Necklaces
Special Note: The silver and onyx ring I wear in a lot of these photos is my high school ring. My school has a wonderful tradition that, apart from varying metals, all of our class rings match with an onyx stone and school crest. Personal bias aside, it just might be the most beautiful and wearable class ring in history! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!