Thursday, April 3, 2014

To Be or Not to Be [Stylish]



An important thing about English classes: They tend to house some of the most stylish students around. Look around the classroom, and you'll see people with outstanding brains AND fashion sense. I met my wonderful friend Chloe in our first UCLA English course, and we continue to take classes together. We also love spending afternoons together in coffee shops and gardens on campus. Together, we have founded What's Bruin?, a UCLA style and lifestyle blog. Also be sure to check out Chloe's personal blog, http://www.chloeparr.com! Chloe snapped some photos of me in a post-English class outfit. The look is academic but still trendy, and works well for a classroom setting. These shorts also have the look and femininity of a skirt, but the practicality of pants. Let me know what you think!



Cardigan-Target
Necklace- Brandy Melville
Bracelet-Kate Spade




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!