Sunday, April 13, 2014

Printed Pants

I think I have discovered my favorite spring trend. I bought these printed pants from Urban Outfitters excited for their soft, pajama-like comfort, but I got more than I bargained for. These pants are everything. They do pretty much all the work in your outfit, and feel effortless while looking pretty darn trendy. All you need is a plain t-shirt, tank, or crop top. The pants take care of the rest, my friends. Wear sandals and a bun for a casual shopping day, or add heels and some jewelry for a more polished look. I have only worn these pants once, and I already know they're a new favorite. I've gotten compliments from older and younger women, probably because these pants expertly walk the line between trendy and practical. Added bonus: Especially with heels or wedges, these pants lengthen your legs beautifully. At this rate, it'll be tough to remember that my other pants and skirts need some TLC, too!


Bracelet/Necklace: Brandy Melville
Pants aka favorite purchase ever: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Heels: Local Boutique (Jasleen) in Pasadena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!